The International Plant Molecular Biology Conference encourages the use of social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and blogging as a way to engage the plant science community in the event.
When sharing information, we ask that you refrain from:
1. Capturing, transmitting, or redistributing the bulk of the material presented in a session. Doing so infringes on the intellectual property rights of the speakers.
2. Blogging, posting, recording, photographing, and/or tweeting about the content of a plenary lecture, scientific session, workshop, etc. when the organizer or speaker has explicitly requested that some or all of the information presented is not to be captured or shared.
We Encourage You To:
1. Blog, post, and tweet highlights about the conference.
2. Suggest sessions and workshops to attend and events to enjoy; discuss favorite speakers and posters; chat about products and services in the Exhibit Hall
3. Request the permission of speakers if you would like to take their photograph before or after a session.
4. Provide feedback to Show Management and the Organizing Committee (perhaps discuss topics and/or speakers of interest for future conferences, make suggestions for sessions, or comment on the format.